Refurbished iPhone 12 256GB White
This iPhone is equipped with the latest technologies and is therefore the fastest iPhone at the moment. This is partly due to the super-powerful a14 Bionic processor, which ensures that all apps on this iPhone respond at lightning speed. The housing of the iPhone 12 is slightly more angular than the iPhone 11, making it comfortable to hold. The beautiful Super Retina XDR 6.1-inch display features the OLED screen technology that makes all colors really come to life.
Pros and cons iPhone 12 White 256GB
Just like any other device, the iPhone 12 white 256GB also has its pluses and minuses. They are listed below for you.
- The housing of the iPhone 12 is water and dust proof and with an IP68 certificate it can be submerged in water up to a depth of 6 metres.
- Equipped with a high screen resolution of 2532 x 1170 pixels
- Unlock your phone in no time with Face ID
- The new A14 Bionic processor makes the iPhone 12 even more powerful and energy efficient than its predecessors.
- Available in six different colours.
- The iPhone 12 doesn't have a headphone jack. This is done through a headphone jack.